Saturday, October 17, 2009

Happiest Busiest Place on Earth

Last night we decided to venture out to Disneyland since we hadn't all been there together since Dylan was 8 weeks old. We knew it was going to be crowded, but we didn't think that every person with a kid and a stroller had the same idea we did!
.
This was Dylan's first real trip and he was loving every minute of it. We took the kids on the Haunted Mansion and Pirates and he did great on both. Of course Gracie was scared during the elevator part of the Haunted Mansion, but she got over it once the ride started. I always love watching her when the ghosts appear in the mirror at the end. She kept looking behind her to see where they were ;) We got on all the rides we wanted to so I guess everyone was pretty much there just to see the fireworks. The entire front area of the park was an absolute ZOO even an hour before the show started. We seriously could barely move. At that point we decided to high tail it out of there and not get stuck in that mess once the show was over. We were able to see half of the fireworks on our tram ride back, so Gracie was happy as can be.

I swear, I never get tired of that place. I really never thought that I would enjoy spending so much time there. Granted at times it truly is a zoo, but the kids are always so good when we go and with our passes, it's never a waste if we just spend a few hours there. It's funny to think of what my reaction would be if you asked me 5 years ago how much I love Disneyland. I would've laughed out loud since I think the last time I was there was in high school! Oh, how our lives have changed. This is our new version of a rockin' Friday Night!!!!






D's first set of ears :)


Exhausted!

1 comment:

Patsy said...

Seeing what a good time you have at Disneyland by your pictures almost makes me want to go with you and the kids. Maybe, someday.