Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Dylan - 8 months

Little Bubba is 8 months old today! Can you believe it? This little guy is all over the place, crawling and climing on everything! I seriously can't turn away from him for a second before he's booking it for the stairs. He pulls himself up on everything he can reach and is trying to figure out how to walk along the furniture. He also LOVES to eat. Whatever anyone puts in their mouth he wants and wants it now! He's a little grunter, so if you don't turn and give him a taste, or two, or three he'll let you know he's mad! He might soon need an intervention on his addition to fruit puffs, but that's a whole nother post! He loves to give kisses and he says Mama! I love to to hear this little man call my name, especially since Gracie said Dada for about two months before she said Mama. Remind me that I said this in three years when he's calling out MOM about 150 times a day ;) He has so much personality and is such a joy to be around. I really am lucky to have such a fun loving boy!!

Don't you just want to squeeze these cheeks?





1 comment:

Tracy said...

Great picures. I love his baby leggings, so cute