Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Pre-K

My baby big girl started Pre-K two weeks ago. She's been going to the same preschool since she was two, however this year is a whole new ball game. There's only one other girl in her class from the group that she's been with the last two years so she's getting used to that. Luckily it's her very good friend, Maleah so she was extremely excited when she found that out. She's already brought home one workbook they've completed and couldn't wait to show me the work she's done. I am so proud of her! I really had to fight back tears when she was showing me each page! She's doing really well and picking up on so much just in the two short weeks. Her latest accomplishment is learning to write her name with upper and lowercase letters. I can't wait to see what else she learns this year!

Here's my little shining star on her first day of school.

Our morning ritual. I sign her in while she says good morning to bugs. This is a MUST!
Ready to go into Mrs. Heim's class.
So excited to take her new backpack with wheels!

No comments: