Thursday, July 16, 2009

Dylan - 6 months


My little baby boy is half a year today! How did this happen? Where did the time go? He's halfway to one? Why can't he just stay little just a bit longer?

Well he doesn't have his Dr. appt until next week so I don't have any stats to share, but I can tell you that he's gotta be pushing close to 20 lbs.! My little man is a chunk :) And boy does he LOVE to eat!

So little man, here's to your 1/2 birthday! And to celebrate, here's just a few things that I love so much about you.

I love:
How your smile can light up any room.
How you search so hard for your sister the minute you hear her voice.
How you love to cuddle, especially with your Momma :)
How you practically dive for your bottle the minute it's in your sight.
How you talk in your crib for 15 minutes before you're ready to get up.
How being outside makes you so happy.
How you're such a good and happy boy, even in 118 degree weather in Havasu.
How you LOVE to chomp on your toes.
How you're trying so hard to sit up by yourself right now.
Your sweet baby smell, especially when I rock you to sleep at night. Oh how I wish I could just bottle it up.
Your contagious laugh. It's just like your sister's.
How you have so much personality. I can't wait to see that grow.
How you've added so much to our lives in the short 6 months you've been here.
.

I love you with all of my heart, my little Dyl Pickle!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

He sure is growing fast! What a cutie pie!!!