Thursday, July 23, 2009

Emliy's Birthday Party

I know, I know, I've been so terrible in keeping up to date, but I've actually been falling asleep around 10:30 which is usually my blogging time. Anyhow, two weeks ago was Gracie's BFF, Emily's birthday. It was at the Chino Kids Museum and the kids had so much fun. I would've never thought about having a party there but it was PERFECT! Tracy rented it out just for the party so the kids got to run around the whole place and us parents didn't have to worry about other people being in there. It was actually nice to be able to relax. Gracie had the time of her life and her and Emily were inseperable, as usual!

This is Gracie, Ryan and Emily. Ryan used to live down the street from us and the three kids were total pals. We haven't seen him in a while and couldn't believe that he's now a whole head taller than the girls. He's only 7 months older than Emily.


Little Dyl having a blast.

It took Nathan a while to warm up around all the kids, but once he did he had so much fun.


The Campos Family.


Best Friends!! Look at the post below to see the two of them just a year ago.


1 comment:

Patsy said...

Totally made my Monday morning. Thanks for sharing. Can't believe Ryan, he's definitely stretched out. Go Doyers! Remember, Serg. I take back about your blogging, I guess I haven't checked in a while, keep up the good work.