Friday, June 19, 2009

Happy Anniversary Melissa and Rudy!

OK, so it's technically another Flashback pic but it't only becuase today is Melissa and Rudy's anniversary. Five years ago today I gained an awesome brother-in-law! I was the Matron of Honor in their wonderful wedding which just happened to take place on the breathtaking Makena Beach in Maui. I can't believe it was five years ago because it honestly seems like yesterday. What an awesome week that was hanging out with the entire family. It's amazing to think how much our lives have changed in these last five years!

I hope you two are having a great day and have a lifetime of wonderful anniversaries! I love you two!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwww sister, you do love us! Can't wait to go back to Hawaii with the fam bam next year. It will be a completely different experience being able to experience it with our own kids!