Monday, June 29, 2009

Yipee Ki Yay Mini Sirloin Burgers

So you add that dumb Jack in the Box commercial plus my co-worker's obsession with it plus Bakerella's recent post and you get me making these adorable little sweet treats for my co-worker's baby shower tomorrow. I mean, yeah we could've gotten a typical cake for desert but that would be well...typical! I thought it would be fun to try these out and I must say, they are AWESOME!

So here you are, mini serloin burgers that are actually cupcakes, brownies and colored frosting :) Sorry, but no mini cows or "little people" to accompany these!

I couldn't have done this without help, you know! Here's my right hand pastry chef in action.

And here she is testing it out to make sure it's JUST RIGHT!

3 comments:

Patsy said...

I can't believe how talented you are becoming and loving every minute of it. I'm so to see all your creations turning out so cute, keep posting them. Gracie looks soooo tall.

KathyL said...

OMG, those are just the cutest things. I still have the cupcake pops on my list of things to try :) You go girl!!

Gracie said...

she's so cute! those are awesome, she looks just like her daddy!